Membership has its benefits! Corner Stone Credit Union members have access to all the financial products, services and conveniences our credit union has to offer.
Join us today—for all the benefits that membership offers.
Our field of membership includes:
- Household families and businesses within a 10 mile radius of any of our conveniently located branches. This includes, but not limited to: Lancaster, DeSoto (East of Hampton Rd), Red Oak, Glenn Height, Cedar Hill, & Dallas, excluding persons eligible for primary membership in any occupation or association based credit union that has an office in Ellis, Johnson, Tarrant or Dallas counties at the time such membership is sought.
- Groups of employees or members of companies or associations which are located within ten miles of the credit union's main office, branches, or any additional office which have furnished written evidence of sponsor support to Corner Stone Credit Union.
- Family members to include: spouse, children, parents, brothers and sisters, grandparents, step parents, step children, step brothers and sisters, aunts, uncles and cousins, nieces and nephews, and in-laws.
- Persons who work for one of our Select Employee Groups (SEG). If your company or organization is not currently a SEG and you would like receiving information about how you can offer your employees the free benefits of Corner Stone Credit Union's services, please contact our office. Corner Stone Credit Union SEG companies include, but are not limited to: FFE Transportations Service, Inc., FFE Truckers Association, Refrigerated Transport, Inc., W & B Refrigeration Service, Inc., Peterman Tire Company, Tin Top Corp, National Can, Foster-Forbes Glass Division, Glass, Pottery, Plastics and Allied Workers, Local Union #125, Browning-Ferris Industries, Trans-Western Enterprises, Printing & Imaging Association of Texas-to include members, associate members and affiliated members, members of Pace, International Local 895, Dallas, TX; Active and retired employees of Western Union Telegraph Co. in the states of Texas (Except Houston), Louisiana (Except New Orleans), Oklahoma, Arkansas, and New Mexico; Employees of Union Pacific Railroad that are former employees of St. Louis Southwestern Railway, Mt. Pleasant to Fort Worth, inclusive and Corsican, TX.
- Persons who are regular members of subordinate lodges within the jurisdiction of the North Central Region of the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Texas and Jurisdictions, unremarried spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of NCPHM FCU, employees of NCPHM FCU, their immediate family and organizations, as well as the NCPHM FCU members.
Contact us for more information on joining the credit union.